Exhaust help 916 area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust help 916 area

The exhaust on the bronco is in bad shape its recommend to have it all replaced. It was pieced together and wasn't done very well. The hangers are barley hanging on and im missing the pipe that comes out of the muffler and goes to the back of the bronco.

Any suggestion on who can help in the Sac area?

Thanks!!

Re: Exhaust help 916 area

Talk to Ken at Marco Muffler on Auburn Blvd. 916-334-2440
    He does great work, he is straight forward and I havent found anyone that can beat his prices. He has done the exhaust on all my vehicles including the Bronco.
    72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Ken at marcco muffler is great. ^^x's2
      75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Thanks guys!
        I like it.
        Have a good weekend

Comment

Does he mandrel bend?

Comment

Ken is a cool cat he did my fj40 back in the day. I was wondering where he went after they closed down off tayler rd in rocklin. I was telling Sean about him.

Comment

FYI you wound find mandrel bent pipe in Sacramento without paying over 100$ a bend

Comment

I don't think he does manderal bends but I would bet he could order the parts prebent to build you a system
                75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Working...
                X