MP Custom Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Custom Rides

Does anyone have experience with Mike's work. I am looking to make suspension upgrades to my bronco, and just moved to Chico. Advice and feedback on the work and products would be much appreciated. Thank you
    David Rowe
    '74 Bronco Ranger, 351W w/ FiTech Injection, ZF5 5sp, Titan Blackbox Underdrive to Np205 TCase, Full Width Hi Pinion 44 & Ford 9" w/ disks, 4x4x2 w/ hydro steer, 23 Gallon Tank, Protofab bumpers and on-board air.

Re: MP Custom Rides

Some people like him and some people don't. I was all that impressed with some of his work never had him do any work for me. I bought a bronco from him.
    72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

He did a ton of work on John Peterson's Bronco & did good work. A few of the guys here saw it on the Con a couple years ago when I came out. Wheels real good too.
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

So I stopped in MP Custom today and talked to Mike. Looks like he is doing some cool stuff and seemed very knowledgeable. Full width axles, 3 and for link suspension, custom roll bars. Looking forwarded to working with him and upgrading my ride.
        David Rowe
        '74 Bronco Ranger, 351W w/ FiTech Injection, ZF5 5sp, Titan Blackbox Underdrive to Np205 TCase, Full Width Hi Pinion 44 & Ford 9" w/ disks, 4x4x2 w/ hydro steer, 23 Gallon Tank, Protofab bumpers and on-board air.

Comment

Working...
        X