Need help finding terminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding terminal

Anyone know where to get this type of terminal? It goes in a fuse block that uses ATO fuses. I picked up a universal wiring harness but for some reason it's missing some circuits (wipers, hazard) and I want to add them and a couple more.

Re: Need help finding terminal

I have a big supply of weird connectors. I'll check and let you know. I'll be at the warehouse tomorrow working on the project. If I do, how do I get a hold of you so you can come get them. Send me your cell number via pm so I can text you if I do.

Brad
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Gil, thanks for stopping by yesterday! Did that place in Redwood City work out?
      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Didn't get out there yet. I left a mesage with tech support of the harness manufacturer but won't hear back till Monday.

Comment

Finally talked to tech support. The guy said that's a custom terminal they make in-house along with their fuse block. Sounded odd to me that they would actually do that. He said they don't sell the terminals but did have an add-on fuse block with terminals pre-crimped to pigtails that I could use in the fuse block I have.

Comment

Working...
          X