bump stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump stops

what should I use in the rear with my coils? Cant afford air bumps, dont see the point to the daystar ones.......

Re: bump stops

Just use the rubber ones from wild Horses.

Comment

I got some of these from Summit Racing and made some stand-offs for them to mount on. They're simple and effective. Plus easy to change.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

wasnt there some cheap option out of the junkyard that looked like a billow, supposed to be a fairly nice, progressive bump???

Comment

I have some like those from summit but a little longer I dont need if thats what you are looking for. they are new

Comment

sure. How long are they?

Comment

I need to find them

Comment

I filled my coils with tennis balls. Worked great on the Rubicon in June. Use them in the coils up front as well. Super cheap and effective. I have no room for anything else. I run 39.5 Pittbulls, never rubbed the body. Zip ties on the shocks shafts showed about 1" before bottoming out at the end of the weekend.
                There's a pic in my build.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Pipelayer, any luck finding those bumps?

Comment

No I will ask my brother if he has them at his house and get back to you.

Comment

Found them they are 4 3/4" long they have a center bolt in the middle and a new

Comment

If Plug Ugly cant use those bumpstops and you still want to get rid of them let me know. I could use them. I believe the center stud should be a 3/18-16 course thread. The set in the pictures is what I have if you want to trade or if someone else can use them they can have them.
                        Attached Files
                        72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

I'll let you know. I haven't heard from him yet. I paid 20$ for them so that's what they are worth to me.

Comment

I would like to take them from you. Just let me know a good time to hook up.

Comment

just give me a call
                              Brian 521-4733

Comment

Working...
                              X