Reamer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reamer needed

Well I got the pitman arm off with a little grinding on my Kragen auto puller. Now I need a reamer for the gm tie rod setup. 7 deg I believe. No local machine shops avail till next week. Anyone in the Placerville area have one to loan? Its another one of those once in a lifetime tools. Thanks.

Re: Reamer needed

ive got one in rocklin

Comment

Thanks but found a shop but I wont have my Pitman arm till Monday. Another weekend lost and june 28 is getting closer and closer.

Comment

I have one you can use,I'm in Pacific House but I work in the Bay Area. Give me a call Sunday around noon and you can come by and see if it's what you need. I'll be leaving late afternoon to go back down. 707-338-6265
        1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

Got one in Roseville...
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I'm 10 min from pollock, just thought it might be more convenient for him
            1972 302 NP435 203 DANA20 OBRIEN GEARS 4:88 DETROITS F&R:

Comment

Copy.....
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
              X