X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

need exhaust from the headers back
    not certain if i want 1 pipe or 2

suggestions on a place around sacramento?
    any parts that you don't need or want to along with the job.

thanks

Re: exhaust

I've heard Marco Muffler on Greenback is a good place... Maybe some other guys can chip in...
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Yep x2^

Comment

I am too about to rip out all old exhaust which is true duals and start from headers back. What headers do most people run with like the wild horses headers are constructed for the early bronco's specifically for best fit ment. I too am curious the best route to go on doing exhaust and get most hp for buck. I've always thought true duals is the best way bc it helps get ride of the air coming in faster, thus more air in and more out the better horsepower. I've read on other sites to do the headers a two inlet to-one exit. Heard magna flow is way to go over flowmaster. Also I never saw catalytic converters on my recently purchased 68 ford bronco. If run true duals like it is now, just all new piping and mufflers.

Anyone have pictures of their early bronco exhaust they like to show, still not sure if I want to go straight out back or in front of the rear tire. Also if true duals most people do a X-pipe or H-pipe. Going to be ordering soon love some feedback

Comment

X3 for Marco on Greenback.
          On the cruiser I went 2 into 1 with a Flowmaster Hushpower, really nice sound when you get into it but quiet at cruising speeds. I've had good luck with the Magnaflow as well.
          '75 Bronco in the works..
          '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

x4 Marco on Greenback

If you do a true dual it would be good to put in a crossover pipe.
            1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

I used Allen at West Coast Muffler in Citrus Heights. He did a realy nice job and was recommended by someone on here as well....Sonic maybe? Like everyone else, I heard Marco was good as well.
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
              X