Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Shock Upgrade

Hey Bronco peeps!
    In need of advice... What brand of shock for the front would you guys recommend that has a reservoir and that is adjustable. I'd like the road manners to be better then they are. Currently I have Bilstien 5125's and everytime I take a turn (mountain road) it dives. So adjustable would be great, stiff for the road and soft off-road. Considering the MX6adjustable with remote reservoir.
    Thanks Patrick
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Re: Front Shock Upgrade

Do you have extended radius arms? That reduces the built-in anti-sway of the Bronco front suspension. You could also add a sway bar to the rear.

Comment

A lot of times it's the rear doing it like if your high in the rear or have a shock with a fast rebound in the rear. I run FOA shocks not the best but I finally got some that aren't leaking and filled up the nitrogen a little high. It made it a little stiffer off road but on the road it dosent dive near as bad. The rear shocks I adjusted soft and have slow rebound, same FOA shocks

Comment

All four corners have the same shocks and yes I run a Currie anti-rock sway bar in the back and extended arms in the front.
        Leave No One Behind
        KK6AUW

Comment

Working...
        X