Toggle Switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle Switch?

I need to replace my toggle (ignition switch) and wondering who makes a good one that will last? I was at Hammers last week and should've asked some of the drivers what brand they use but forgot.
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Re: Toggle Switch?

http://www.12voltguy.com/main_page.html

He can set you up

Comment

He did my last switch panel but I thought there was some problems getting product from him lately. I thought I read something on pirate4x4.

Comment

They have good ones at Fry's in Roseville. Not too expensive but also not the shitty China made ones that every auto parts store has. GE also makes water proof ones but they're $20 each.
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Sent you a text or two....I'm pretty sure I've got what you need.
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I got all my switches from www.led-switch.com I run 10 total. They are super cheap, fast shipping, at cheap shipping costs.

Comment

If you want switches that will last and work well, I'm starting to use these:
              https://www.alliedelec.com/switches/...%3a8500+Series At ~$20 each and being truly mil-spec I doubt I'll ever have to replace them. Can get the red covers for them too, if you want them. Currently using 3 of them on the Bronc-up for the ARB system and have two almost in service on the 4rnnr for aux lights.

Cross-threaded is tighter than lock-tite

Comment

I would almost bet that most of those guys run www.k4switches.com

Comment

Working...
                X