A/C delete on explorer serp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C delete on explorer serp.

I'm going to be running an explorer serp setup on my brown bronco, and was wondering what I need to do to delete the A/C.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: A/C delete on explorer serp.

Remove the compressor and run this shorter belt... Gates Serp Belt #KO60825

If the lower idler pulley on the passenger frame is contacting the frame, one of the ways you can make it work is with a 6 rib 60mm pulley instead of the almost 70mm pulley that it has. Napa #NBH36079 You have to swap pieces between the two, and NAPA is very proud of this part $$$. The above belt still seams to work, but I do not have any road miles on mine yet.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Re: A/C delete on explorer serp.

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
      Remove the compressor and run this shorter belt... Gates Serp Belt #KO60825

If the lower idler pulley on the passenger frame is contacting the frame, one of the ways you can make it work is with a 6 rib 60mm pulley instead of the almost 70mm pulley that it has. Napa #NBH36079 You have to swap pieces between the two, and NAPA is very proud of this part $$$. The above belt still seams to work, but I do not have any road miles on mine yet.
      I've been running this same belt for a few years now. Gates Serp Belt #KO60825 It's been fine.

Mark
      Explorer 5.0 OBDII

Comment

Working...
      X