Link Kits from Poly performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Kits from Poly performance

Anyone seen either of these EB Link kits installed? I'd like to see more detailed pictures.

Link Kits
    Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Highlander has that kit and is installing it right now. I'm sure he'll chime in here.

Comment

ohh ahhhh....... haven't seen those yet. I just might consider those.... front and rear
      70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

I'm doing the rear right now, I just got through torching and grinding all the leaf brackets off the frame. I am glad to have that part behind me I was half tempted to just pull my tub off to make this part easier but I had to resist, otherwise I would find myself doing a frame up restoration or something .

I should have some good pics of the install here soon.

I don't know that you would gain anything over a set of Cage long arms, a wristed arm, or a WAH setup using there front 3-link. Plus that setup is like driving with a unpinned wristed arm all the time. Otherwise it looks like a nice setup.
        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I forgot to add that the Johnny joints that come with those kits are back ordered at the moment, I have been waiting since March to receive mine and I still am short 3 LH JJ. I decided to buy 4 flex joints so I could put it together (Hopefully they arrive soon). So I will be receiving 4 extra LH joints sometime between June and August depending on whether I ask Currie or Poly Performance.
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Working...
          X