clutches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutches

any feed back on what kind of new clutch I should get??? my wife just drove off in the bronco and I am pretty sure I will be needing a new clutch...

pops
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

LUK Has been good to me or a Center Force more $$
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Pops
      I have a Luk as well. Not bad on the price, very smooth, great performance so far. I have heard center force is very touchy and its a lot more money. Thanx again for the gas pedal it worked out great. I just got back from the Rubicon and what a great first trip it was in my bronco.

Kyle

Comment

Well, at least I can say something of mine has been to the CON!!!! glad it worked for ya!!!
        Oh yah, bronco made it home, smelled kinda funny though...like smolderi'n gym socks ???
        pops
        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 06-19-2007, 07:44 PM.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Like burnt onion soup?
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Luk here
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Burnt Peanut Butter?
              LUK here as well.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I ran the Centerforce II dual friction and the holding power was freaking awesome. The pedal feel was nice and soft and despite popular belief, the clutch engauged very nicely and smooth and did not grab without complete control.
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                X