X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by highlander
    Only if you have an auto ECM...

My A9L had NSS pins that I had "jump" to make it start.
    That's odd, I have an A9L too, I am pretty sure I didn't do anything. I don't have a NSS.
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Originally posted by highlander
      That's odd, I have an A9L too, I am pretty sure I didn't do anything. I don't have a NSS.

I would have hooked mine up, but the NP435 trannys don't have a NSS so I just had to trick to ECM into thinking that the tranny is always in nuetral by jumping that wire.

Comment

crawlin68, with silverhorse's permission please consider merging this thread with "Auto-shifter cable routing problems" thread. I have pics there for the NSS issue so maybe combined might be good?
        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by highlander

I would have hooked mine up, but the NP435 trannys don't have a NSS so I just had to trick to ECM into thinking that the tranny is always in nuetral by jumping that wire.
          Maybe I did the same thing and just don't remember. I did put a new NSS on my C4 when I had it out so my brake lights will work, maybe I will hook up the NSS too.
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger
            crawlin68, with silverhorse's permission please consider merging this thread with "Auto-shifter cable routing problems" thread. I have pics there for the NSS issue so maybe combined might be good?
            Permission granted
            Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Working...
            X