Pulling a wire harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling a wire harness

I going to a buddie to pull a wire harness and computer out of a 92 mustang tomorrow . I have never done this, so anything I should know or think about befor doing it?

Wes
    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Take EVERYTHING you can get your hands on wiring wise. Look for the inertia switch, prob in pass kick panel, or trunk.
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Before you guys do that, I actually have a full engine harness, injector harness, and o2 sensor harness sitting in my garage. Everything is in pretty good condition, I was going to use it but decided to go with the RJM harness. Just make me an offer all its doing is taking up space and I need money.

Kyle
      530-368-2259

Comment

Originally posted by NorcalKD
        Before you guys do that, I actually have a full engine harness, injector harness, and o2 sensor harness sitting in my garage. Everything is in pretty good condition, I was going to use it but decided to go with the RJM harness. Just make me an offer all its doing is taking up space and I need money.

Kyle
        530-368-2259
        Hey I appreciate your offer, but I am getting all of it for $50 . I bet you can get at least $150 for what you have.
        302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Like I said I need some cash. I know I can get a lot more but if you can use it for your build give me 60 and its yours. Not to tell you what to do but I highly recommend going with the RJM harness. just save your pennies and get it. it will make your life so much easier.

Kyle

Comment

I started my own harness too, after about 40 hours cutting soldering looming etc the wife ordered up a RJM harness. She was tired of all the cussing coming from the back room glad I went that way, but I also learned alot about the wiring/pin-out. Have fun!
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
            X