Finally got my cage home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my cage home.

Finally got my cage, that Sillyfab added to, home form the powder coater. More pics are in the vendor forum.
    Attached Files

Looks even better in person
    Damn it.... not again!!!!

Comment

that does look awesome. Looks like it was built exactly like that from the start.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thats awesome!!!! Just talked to Phil about doing mine.. Cant wait to get mine up to him!!!!!!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

It looks much better in person,

Thanks Dale
          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

very nice!
            WT 4x4
            91' One Ton Bronco
            1971 Bronco
            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Nice cage bro, like the color too

FM <><
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Looks good, what did you start with? What color is that?
                71 Bronco
                EFI, ZF, Atlas 4.3, 35" BFG's, Explorer serp, hydroboost, 4 wheel disks, Lars Bars, Protofab bumpers, Warn winch,
                Mastercraft seats.

Build thread

ZF swap

Comment

Thanx for the replies. It started as a smittybuilt rollbar with front cage and front seat mounts. Phil added the grab handles, the rear family and rear seat mounts. The rear is set up for the stock seat. Phil cut down the reat seat bracket and added tabs to it so it bolts up and your head doesn't stick up above the cage. The color is asa 70 grey. My coils and cage radius arms are painted the same. My new bumpers will also be painted the asa 70.
                  Last edited by OUR75; 09-09-2007, 05:38 PM. Reason: add text

Comment

Since the door bar is straight does it make it hard getting in and out? assuming the cage is in now...
                    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Not hard to get in at all. And now with the new grab handles it should be a breeze.

Comment

Good to know, It will definatly help keep the feet in on the side hills.
                        1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Working...
                        X