No wiper switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wiper switch

Installed my marine two speed self park wipers, went to wire them up, and 'doh I used to have vacuum wipers (then single speed cheap noisy electrics) So anyone else have this issue? I am thinking the retrofit intermittent sw, or just get a stock sw. haven't been down this road before suggestions?
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

I started out with vacumm wipers too. When I changed to the electric wipers I just got a stcok EB wiper switch. Works great.

Comment

I think I still have the wiper switch that came with my centech harness laying around somewhere. You want it?
      Tony
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
        I think I still have the wiper switch that came with my centech harness laying around somewhere. You want it?
        Tony
        Yea! started looking today, the rains are a coming and want to go snow wheeling/camping Thanks Tony!
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'll try and dig it up for you.
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Found it. I'll try and stop by next week unless your going to Jeff's shindig. Then I can give it to you there.
            Tony

Here's some pic's, 3 position switch - off, slow, fast. Push for washer fluid.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Tony, looks like a two speed unit too! Maybe I'll shoot your way this weekend if work permits, and your around.
              Rick-
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Sunday after 1230. Monday and Tuesday in the garage with the pig. Give me a call.
                Cold beer in the fridge.
                Tony

Comment

Working...
                X