Help finding an exhaust flange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding an exhaust flange

I've got some funky "Ford motorsports headers" that I scored for next to nothing, but I can't find a flange for them.

I need this:

2" primary with a flare
    3/8" stud holes

Anyone?? I've looked with no luck. I feel dumb
    Attached Files
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

This says it's 2.25", but it's close. Summit racing.
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Should be close enough. With that once I find a flared piece, i'm in there. Thanks!
      1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

most exhaust shops can flare the pipe to fit the cone portion of the header...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I think I found a mis match of pieces from Summit that will work. I'll report back with pics and findings later.

Problem with most of the local shops around me is they all want to do the entire exhaust and are "too busy" to just be making misc pieces. I did find a place yesterday that a buddy of mine told me about, but I already ordered my parts from Summit for pickup today, so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
          X