Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of you that are running a 205 t-case, check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of you that are running a 205 t-case, check this out!

As of now they are only producing these for the GM version, but if enough people go to their website and register to get updates and select that you want a Ford version, they will start developing it. They just need to see some demand for the Ford version. Pretty cool though. How awesome would it be to have a lower gear set in your 205 t-case!? They claim that their gears are stronger than an Atlas. Judging by the pics, their gears are pretty darn beefy!

CHECK IT OUT
    Last edited by crawlin68; 10-12-2005, 07:40 AM.

I have been looking at this...super expensive I bet...what's better...gears in the 205 or gears in the 203??
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen or heard what the price is yet. I'm affraid to know. It doesn't seem like they would price it more than an Atlas?? I don't know, maybe they would sense they are claiming that it's stronger than Atlas.

Comment

I heard about 1500...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
          I heard about 1500...

Mmmmm, well I guess that's not toooooo bad. For those of us that run the doublers, I guess it would be cheaper to add the gears to the 203 huh?

Comment

That's what I would think...

Comment

Working...
            X