Exploder Fuel Rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
    Sean, do you have an EFI tank? I used a 155LPH Walbro fuel pump intank, some plastic high pressure line and fittings from www.ronmorrisperformance.com and snapped it all together. No issues at all.
    I have BCB's 1st run of the 23 gal tank with the return nipples (huh, hu, he said nipples!) I just got an Airtex E2000 fuel pump (F-250) to run with my accumulator and LP Carter fuel pump. I'll check out that site though!
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
      Right now I just planned on using the OEM one on the rail, but do you reccommend the aftermarket ones over the stock? Does the aftermarket FPR bolt into the stock location, or do I have to "tap" into the dead end spur?
      Well I wasn't familiar with the OEM fuel rail for that app--didn't realize it had a rail-mounted FPR. I'm not sure how you could use a remote AFPR with those rails, so I guess my previous comments are moot. I used an aftermarket one on my trail rig and I liked being able to dial it in, I have a fuel pressure gauge permanently mounted right on the gauge port of the regulator. But to use one like that you'd probably need some aftermarket billet-type fuel rails too (that's what I used). But now I'm making it more complicated for you than it probably needs to be.

Dusty

Comment

Working...
      X