Patrick I need a favor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick I need a favor...

Patrick could you please post detailed pics of your triple stick setup including the rail mounts? Gracias...no hurry....
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Here you go. These are all of the pictures that I could find. There really isn't a very good place to mount the shifters is there? I fabbed a bracket that spans across the 203, to bolt the shifters to. I hope it shows up in the pics ok. Let me know if you need more details.

Edit: It shows up the best in pic #3 & #4.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by crawlin68; 10-20-2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks a ton. I wondered how people were getting to the inside 205 mount. I got my set up (pics soon) and was just pondering what to do. Not too many pics out there. Here is another idea that I was intrigued by...
      Attached Files
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Wow. Now that's pretty ingenuitive. (sp?) I didn't know what I was doing as I was building mine. I just made it up as I went. It just looked logical, so that's what I did. I'm sure there are better ways of doing it out there, but mine seems to work pretty good.

Comment

Oh yeah. Don't use my design just yet. I haven't installed my front drive shaft yet, but I think the 1410 flange, that goes on the front output shaft of the 205, is going to hit one of my shifters. I might be rebuilding the outside 205 shifter.

Comment

I like your design just fine..it puts all 3 shifters in line.,...I am just looking for the shortest way between 2 points..

Comment

Patrick...another option if you haven't fixed your tripple stick dilema yet. These are from northwestfab.com These would be easy to duplicate
              Attached Files

Comment

Yeah that looks nice and clean. Thanks!

Comment

Yup I am gettin the NWF kit when I do up mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X