Body ???? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body ???? Help

Need some help from you guys that know body work because I don't.
    The rig I own had be rolled by the PO and the psg door and front fender bore the brunt of the roll. It appears looking at it that the hing side of the door is pushed in at the top where it intersects the window support and is causeing the window to sit 1/2" higher on the psg side. How should I correct this - I know 68crawling replaced this piece in his EB - would that be the best bet or could I cut the section out , push the door post back into place and weld 'er back up. Need some help since the rigs this far apart might as well fix it. Oh, did I mention I also have a strait windsheild frame sitting on my side yard to replace the current one also. Thanks all. FM
    Attached Files
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Couple of cuts, then a Porta Power from the other side. Then weld 'er back up
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Cool, I was just talking to a buddy and he has a Porta-power that he is going to loan me. That will save alot of time. Broncrick - where would you make the cuts? Thanks for the help. I may save the windsheild job for another winter. I bit off enough with this tubed front end craziness. Thanks FM
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
      X