No announcement yet.

Are all 9 inch housings the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha. Nice but I am assuming that you will have a few grand in the unit when done...but totally
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
      Gotcha. Nice but I am assuming that you will have a few grand in the unit when done...but totally

Yeah, that's the only thing that's stopping me right now. It would probably be cheaper to just build the D60. Of course I could just build the 609 with a regular 3rd member, but then I would end up with a low pinion front end. I don't think that it would be worth building to end up with a low pinion axle.

Comment

Screw it...why stop dropping the green now!!!!!!
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Only one reason really.................

THE WIFE

Comment

Comment

Ha Ha! You so funny! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                Only one reason really.................THE WIFE
                So I'll be able to build a better bronco if I don't have one of those?

Galen
                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
                  So I'll be able to build a better bronco if I don't have one of those?

Galen
                  Not in my case! My wife is the real big $$$ maker in my family and knows that a Bronco Budget gives her a nice budget of her own...

Comment

Working...
                  X