74 Wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 Wiring diagram

I am going to be installing a new Kwik Wire harnes in my EB this weekend. I need a 74BE diagram. Does any one have a link to a pdf file or anything like that?
    I have a brand new igination and no marknigs for the bat and so on. The electronic inigition is a little puzzling too. I found the column color codes in a search.
    Thanks in advance
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

I think there used to be a 74 diagram on the Bronco Graveyard site.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
      I think there used to be a 74 diagram on the Bronco Graveyard site.
      Or Bronco Ohio site
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I never heard of KWIK WIRE?? I used a centech and it came with all the info needed for my E.B
        Luke

Comment

That sounds like a long fawking weekend
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~i6735189/
            Mark Harris
            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
              That sounds like a long fawking weekend
              Actually with the new gauges inition and switches two weekends was my plan. the kit looks real good everything is labled real well, bundled and each wire is labled.
              Thanks every one for all the info if there is more keep it comming. Again thanks!
              Last edited by RandyatBBY; 08-15-2008, 08:11 AM.
              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                Wow, I can't believe that site is still up. That is from the early years of the internet. I used to see that bronco all the time when I lived in Moscow Id. I was at SOB when he delivered it to the new owner. It was a sad day.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I wish I had a ignition switch plug it would help figure out the code no wires no code.

Comment

Working...
                  X