Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York compressor mounting

Hey all,
    I was wondering if anybody is running a york compressor for oba with v belts on a 351 w.Pictures would be great and if anybody has advise on brackets,placement etc....Thx

I have a bracket for the 302. It doubles as an alternator bracket and has a spot for the idler pulley. Stock dealer AC add on for the 76-77. I will dig it up and take pics if you would like. Try to google it first because it is burried!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I made my own bracket that allows for mounting a York A/C compressor and my Saginaw P/S pump. It kinda just started with a couple of steel spacers and some 3/16 and 1/4" plate steel. I had to hunt down a serpentine clutch so that my compressor would work with the serpentine system. It may not be show worthy but it looks like it will work.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I built a bracket where the smog pump went. stock 302 front dress
        75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

Working...
        X