canvas repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canvas repair

I ripped my soft top and I'm looking for a good canvas repair kit or a good canvas guy in the concord area.I'm a little short on funds this time of year so trying to go the cheapest route.
    thanks Ben
    sigpicWhen I get home im gonna punch yo momma in the mouth

Go to Walmart, sewing section, buy those Iron On patches (bondex brand blue denim) they sell for jeans, $.99 for two 5" x 7" patches. Even thought the color may not match, it works and seals the leaks too. I cut them for the smaller round holes and used a heat gun and sandwich them between some aluminum plates..great cheap fix
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
      Go to Walmart, sewing section, buy those Iron On patches (bondex brand blue denim) they sell for jeans, $.99 for two 5" x 7" patches. Even thought the color may not match, it works and seals the leaks too. I cut them for the smaller round holes and used a heat gun and sandwich them between some aluminum plates..great cheap fix
      Ummmm..........why do you know about the sewing department in Walmart?? Is there something that you would like to tell us?
      Last edited by crawlin68; 12-24-2008, 06:09 AM.

Comment

They have really special TOOL BOXES in the sewing section at wal-mart...You know,,, the kind he likes to keep his glitter gun in!!!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          Ummmm..........why do you know about the sewing department in Walmart?? Is there something that you would like to tell us?
          look phuckers....every man must explore his feminine side. Admit it..all of you...you wanted at some point to sprinkle rose petals on your EB floor boards and use seat covers that had little trains and fluffy rabbits printed in blue on white. Some of you have probably wear your wifes fluffy slippers and looked at thier night gowns wondering if you could stand in front of the mirror long enough to see how it looks on you.....admit it.
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Many bost shops can fix them.
            Out here by the delta we have many Sail shops that can do a simple soft top repair.
            Mark Harris
            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              That coming from a guy with PINK dingle berries hanging from the top on his Bronco!!!!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
              X