EFI Tuner needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFI Tuner needed...

I am looking for an EFI tuner in the bay area... (or there about) A buddy at work has a supercharged 5.0 mustang and it just does not run right. My guy that did my Track Mustang has retired, so any referals?

I think Jack Covert had his Stroker 408 tuned by someone in Tracy, CA ?

Doug
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Re: EFI Tuner needed...

I would like to know how this tuwns out been thinking of doing the same to my 5.8 when I get it all together.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

1st response I got...

"I had my 408 tuned @ Speed Freaks in Tracy. Runs AWESOME. The different pre and post tune was amazing. He has a full chassis dyno he does his work on. Ask for Ravi."

www.ironbender.com

71 Bronco Sport
      408 Strrrrrrrrrrrrrroker
      435/Atlas
      Full width 60's
      3.5" of lift
      4 link front, full hydro and 14" SAW coilovers
      ELK GROVE, CA!

Comment

I have seen a place in Hayward on Mission Bl. called Nextgen. They have a dyno and seem to specialize in Mustangs. They always have a bunch of good looking rides getting worked on there. Never been there, just an observation.
        77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Thanks to everyone who replied, my friend was able to resolve his issue(s).

I am not sure how many shops he visited or who was doing his work, but the last shop he took it to discovered the problem…

Two spark plug wires were bad…

It was assumed that all the previous shops that looked at his car looked at the basics and the repeated diagnosis was that it needed tuning. If he decides to give up the names of those shops, I will happily post them so that we can avoid them…

Doug

Comment

Working...
          X