Filling NP435

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling NP435

Can I fill my NP435 from the top where the shifter goes in? It would be alot easier. Let me know. Thanks

Re: Filling NP435

as long as you don't overfill it should be fine. It is certainly easy from there.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

You sure can. I would take out the normal fill plug, poor your oil in from the top and when it starts to come out the fill plug, your full.

Comment

Yes, thats how I filled mine.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

dam i wish i would have known that about a week ago hahaha! someone on CryBabies said it was a bad idea.
            Speaking of that.. i need to put my gear banger in soon.

(disclaimer- All in good fun)
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              dam i wish i would have known that about a week ago hahaha! someone on CryBabies said it was a bad idea.
              Speaking of that.. i need to put my gear banger in soon.

(disclaimer- All in good fun)
              Yeah... Bad idea.... Very Bad.. Bad.. Bad . Bad..
              Wouldn't want to get any of that oil on your gears.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I dont know about filling it that way. I use a 5 gal. pail and a pump. When one of my wheeling friends don't have it
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Speaking of filling ... any suggestions as to what to be using here?
                  Vacaville, Ca
                  67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                    Speaking of filling ... any suggestions as to what to be using here?
                    Regular old 80w-90 is what I've got in mine. Pumped it in from underneath on a cold day. Fun times...
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

80/90W gear oil in everything.. diffs, tranny, TC,,
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                        80/90W gear oil in everything.. diffs, tranny, TC,,
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

why doesnt anyone run 50wt like they came with? i had 90wt in mine and it was too heavy, it would grind sometimes when cold. i think im going to throw some 50 back in it to try to cut down on some parasitic load. you can still get it, its just harder to find, i know redline makes it along with a few others

Comment

Working...
                          X