Twin stick linkage and direction sheet for Tcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin stick linkage and direction sheet for Tcase

Have shifters but nothing else. Also looking for ideas for the shifter on the 203doubler.
    sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Re: Twin stick linkage and direction sheet for Tcase

Look at highlanders build. Good pics of the shifters he built for a 203/d20 behind a c4.
    Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Anyone still have the instruction sheet for WH twin stick? Have sticks but no linkage.
      sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

Wild Horses has most of their instructions on their site.

J-shift

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/downloa...2008-08-06.pdf

T-shift

77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

All I have is the same as above for the Dana T. I have the tunnel cover off if you need pics Greg
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fordnut77 View Post
            Wild Horses has most of their instructions on their site.

J-shift

T-shift

Thanks that helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
              All I have is the same as above for the Dana T. I have the tunnel cover off if you need pics Greg
              If you dont mind Rick that would show me the linkage. Then I can make my own. Agian guy's thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by u14 View Post
                If you dont mind Rick that would show me the linkage. Then I can make my own. Agian guy's thanks.
                No problem, but you owe me a beer!
                77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Pics

Here ya go Greg, easy
                  Attached Files
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Thanks Rick for the pics.

Comment

Thanks agian for all the info. Next week I will tear the D20 apart and do the rails. Should I go ahead and put a deluxe rebuild kit and extreme output system in it?

Comment

Be the perfect time to do it..
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                          Be the perfect time to do it..
                          Yep what OT said! The rebuild is a piece of cake if you've got a press, and the parts are pretty reasonable - all except for the extreme rear output! I am thinking pretty seriously about replacing my rear output before summer - would have been easier to do it out of the vehicle but regardless its probably a worthwhile upgrade.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Is it true that with a Dana 20, you can't use it in front drive/rear neutral unless you modify the shift rails?
                            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

true, as with all stock t-cases...
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X