Castor angle pleeeez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castor angle pleeeez

Alright I searched 10 pages back and only found a little info. What is the general consinsus on castor angle. WH puts it at 4 to 9 deg.
    That's a big spread so those of you who know your castor angle chim in pleeeeazzzzz.
    sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Re: Castor angle pleeeez

I'm answering my own thread. If I run closer to the 4 degree side then when I articulate up it will increase the possitive castor more toward the 9 degree side CORRECT??????So 5 to 6 degree castor sound good to everyone?????? duhhh It sounds good to me but I've been in the sun all day wrenchin and had a couple coronas so who knows what I'm sayin........

Comment

Just set it at about 5* at ride height and dont worry about what it does when flexed...
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I would shoot for 6 that is the number I will shoot for when I turn my 60.
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Well considering that caster affects how your vehicle handles at speed, who cares what your caster is when flexed unless you plan on running the rubicon at 80 mph.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

And whats wrong with running the Rubicon at 80?? I did say I had a couple coronas on board so now that it's morning I can see it was a slight oversight in my question thanks for your wisdom into all things common sense.LOL

Comment

Working...
            X