E Brake Cables??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Brake Cables??

I Need to get some extended E brake cables.. I have Been looking into using 78 Bronco cables.. My question is Do I use 2 Right side cables for more lengnth? or just the L/R set up? I have a 3.5" lift and need longer cables. What would the best $$ and fit be??

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

i have seen all the usual bronco places WH , duff , toms all seem to sell extended parking cables dont know if you are looking for something different though.

Comment

Originally posted by fordnut
      i have seen all the usual bronco places WH , duff , toms all seem to sell extended parking cables dont know if you are looking for something different though.
      I have heard that 78 Bronco cables will work and are extended for the EB. It should be cheaper to go with the 78's...

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I have a new set I can get you for a bit cheaper than new. Let me look in storage. I know I have 2, I might have all three
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
          I have a new set I can get you for a bit cheaper than new. Let me look in storage. I know I have 2, I might have all three
          Saweeet!!

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
          X