Corbeau Seat Install!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbeau Seat Install!!

I just installed a set of Corbeau Baja Ultra SS...

The seats are the wide version. Corbeau wants $70 for the seat brackets.. SOO I made my own!! Less than $20 in metal/bolts..
    I used 1/8 X 1"1/4 angle iron and Grade 5 bolts..

Aaron
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 02-12-2006, 04:46 PM.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Next will be the Corbeau Racing Harness Install. I'll try to get to that tomorrow..

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Now I need grab handles to get my fat ass in and out of these.. Off to Ebay..
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I have been keeping on eye on these TRUCK DELUXE ROLL BAR SPORT GRAB HANDLES

$35.00 including shipping for four (4) grab handles and they even have the foam padding.
        ----They also sell them as a set of two (2) for about $20 shipped

Still have a little more work to do on the interior before needing these though
        1969 Sport, 302 V8, 3 spd on the floor, Red, Power Steering, 2" lift, 33" tires

Comment

Looks great Aaron! Nice job on the brackets too.

Comment

Damn that does look good and low, wish I coulda went that low.

Comment

Aaron,

How tall are you? I'm 6'3" and have to duck to look at most stop lights, but my 69 has Nissan seats, and they have some tall brackets under the sliders. I am planning on lowering them when I take the tub apart. I'm always watching out for seats that are low enough for a tall guy.

Thanks, and those seats are looking good.

Galen
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
                Aaron,

How tall are you? I'm 6'3" and have to duck to look at most stop lights, but my 69 has Nissan seats, and they have some tall brackets under the sliders. I am planning on lowering them when I take the tub apart. I'm always watching out for seats that are low enough for a tall guy.

Thanks, and those seats are looking good.

Galen
                I'm about 6'3"-6'4"... These are the lowest mounts I can make/or come up with..

I still may have to lean down to see the stop light, But it's the lowest there is for a seat mount.. It's on the floor!! And Solid!!!!

1/8th X 1" 1/4 angle iron.
                Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looks good Aaron. Are they hard to get up and out of? I might have a hard time since I am a
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                    Looks good Aaron. Are they hard to get up and out of? I might have a hard time since I am a
                    I must say they are not as easy to get in and out of.. But they are very comfortable once i get my fat ass in them..
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Great post. Informative and entertaining.
                      Seats look good. Hopefully it'll be my next upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X