sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensors

Wondering where the best deal is on sensors. I just looked at my RJM harness and relized that nothing off of my 98 explorer motor will work.I also just saw that I will have to drill the lower for the air charge sensor. I have been looking at ebay but not sure which sensors are safe to buy used.
    76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Re: sensors

Originally posted by Rlemon View Post
    Wondering where the best deal is on sensors. I just looked at my RJM harness and relized that nothing off of my 98 explorer motor will work.I also just saw that I will have to drill the lower for the air charge sensor. I have been looking at ebay but not sure which sensors are safe to buy used.
    I would say none... Unless you took them off a known running motor. With junk sensors you could spend valuable time troubleshooting engine gremlins. RJM's harness should list a number of parts numbers and manufactures for the needed sensors.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Re: sensors

what Doug said...

I bought all new from various places. It hurts upfront but is worth it in the long run. I shopped around for the best deals from napa, kragen, pep boys and autozone.

Spend a few hours online shopping around, new parts are pricless!
      71 Bronco
      EFI, ZF, Atlas 4.3, 35" BFG's, Explorer serp, hydroboost, 4 wheel disks, Lars Bars, Protofab bumpers, Warn winch,
      Mastercraft seats.

Build thread

ZF swap

Comment

Working...
      X