Twin stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin stick

I need help.I have a 72 Bronco with a Dana 20 T-Shift I have ran this for a few and just put the W.H. Twin stick but I keep bendnig the two tabs that go from the bottom of the twin stick to the shift rails on the t-case.I rebuilt the T-case befor the twin stick was installed.I no what you are thinking I jack up the over haul ....but i put the stock t-shift back in works fine.I have taken the twiwn stick out and then put it back in to see if I was doing it wrong.It all hooks up fine just like the pic(lol).It just bends the tabs.Any one have this same thing happen.Thanks Dustin

Re: Twin stick

ANY HELP>>>>>PLS

Comment

I havent had any prob with my twins. Maybe a call to WH would help as they know just about all the install mess-ups that can lead to headaches...
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Maybe your 'tabs' are reversed? I run the same thing and it shifts sweet. Snap a pic or two. Where is the rig? I'm at 50 S Watt...
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I replaced the ball bearings and springs for the detents and mine shifts fine now. It wouldn't shift at all on one side before.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
          X