Free Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tires

I get a call a few weeks ago from Bret Preble President of Friends Of Fordyce informing me that I won the grand prize in their drawing at the Sierra Trek which is a set of BFG tires > I was soon in contact with the rep and he was able to score me any set of tires up to 40". The question now is what size rim would be best to run with that size tire? 17", 18" or 20" I'm leaning toward 17" since they seem to be more common. Feed back is always appreciated. Thanks,

Ken
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Re: Free Tires

My vote would be for 17's Ken... Nice score!! Lets see....... 39" KM2's on Walker Evans BL's, polished for that Purdy rig of yours!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

17" wheels, definitely. More sidewall than the taller wheels!
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I agree with POPS ... on everything he said
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I wonder how much cutting I will have to do to make them fit?
          Last edited by BRONKEN; 09-11-2009, 08:40 AM.
          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Make sure you find some 17" wheels with the right back space before you jump on the order. I couldnt find what I wanted for the price willing to pay and ended up having to run spacers behind the wheels.

Nice score on the tires!

J
            1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Working...
            X