saginaw bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saginaw bracket

Anyone have any pics of what this bracket is supposed to look like?

I currently have a aluminum bracket on my 351 that came off a newer 351 so dont know if its the right one to use saginaw pumps with.

Dont really care to buy from Vendors if I cant find around here or if someone here has and willing to sell. Do have one avenue from another local ford freak who says if he has, and i can identify, i can have.

Found the local driveline shop sells some decent upgraded saginaw pumps that will be killer for my hydro assist. Local buddy is thinking of using the same pump on his Mogged yota with hydro steer front and back and hydroboost but not sure yet. If that pump would work on his yota, imagine what it would do for a rig with just hydro assist!
    LES

I'm assuming you have/are going to serpentine, correct? If so, I got mine from a mid 80's EFI van. Worked great. Here are a couple photos. Sorry if they are not the best, as I just went out and snapped them in the dark.

Good luck.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bob_lafrentz; 03-19-2006, 07:52 PM.
    CURRENT: D44 and 9" with open 3.50's, Atlas II, NV4500, stock suspension, 2" body lift, 31" tires. 93 Mustang 5.0 bored over and ported/polished.

IN PROGESS: 3.5" suspension lift and CAGE arms.

NEEDS: ARB's front and rear, and GEARS!

Comment

looks similar to my aluminum bracket, might have to pick up another bracket like it from the wreckers then pick up the said pump and see if they mate.

FYI no I am not going serp., like the simplicity of the V belt with only a WP, Alt and PS to run, who needs the serp?

Comment

I fab'd my bracket, i used the old ford bracket as a base to model from and then used a chev braket as a template to config the bolt pattern and spacing
        70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Think you answered my question of the day, were the bolt holes for the pump to bracket the same? IE. stock bronco pumps, them shitty plastic deal I see on newer F150s, Saginaws. Guess not.

I recently saw a Ebay deal involving a Sag bracket for a 351, kicking myself for not entering it!

Comment

Working...
          X