header/proportion valve clearance question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• header/proportion valve clearance question

Hey guys, Just wondering if I'm going to run into clearance issues with headers and my brake proportioning valve. It's the stock valve and its mounted in the stock location, behind the shock tower.Keep in mind its a 351w.
    Attached Files
    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Looks like the bracket and hoses that go to the MC might hit
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yes, I talked to a guy at Wild horses last week he said their headers may hit the stock shock tower(pass. side), so I figured the proportioning valve would possibly be a problem on the driver side.This whole header thing with the 351w has turned into quite a nightmare.
      Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Originally posted by silverhorse
        Yes, I talked to a guy at Wild horses last week he said their headers may hit the stock shock tower(pass. side), so I figured the proportioning valve would possibly be a problem on the driver side.This whole header thing with the 351w has turned into quite a nightmare.
        Yah, but what a fun nightmare...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
        X