LunchBox Lockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LunchBox Lockers

Those Spatans look good for my 4Runner with 31's or if you are interested I have a new Detroit for sale in the EB parts http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      I went with the Spartan Locker. Basically I needed someting to throw in my open carrier that I purchased to set up the 4.57's in march. The Spartan was the ONLY one that came with a cross pin (which I needed). Installing a Lunchbox was the easiest thing I have ever done. Its not rocket science. One thing I did notice was the spartan uses "rods" to hold down the spring and pin down while installing. The fawker just sliped in. Easy mod. I would have taken pictures but I was on a roll and about 5 min later I was done.

FYI the guy on Pirate is selling them for $110 + $15 shipping

Locked front and rear baby!
      You sure it was $110 + shipping? He quoted me $210 ea!
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
        You sure it was $110 + shipping? He quoted me $210 ea!
        HOLY FAWK! yup he quoted me 210 too... I dont know why i said $110 (fingers must be getting fat) . I Got mine from Randy's R&P though...
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Gotcha! I thought he really didn't like me or something... LOL!
          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Working...
          X