351 FI swap dizzy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 351 FI swap dizzy question

Im gonna be reallocating my 94 bronco 351 motor to a new project running mustang fuel injection.

I have a remote mount TFI dizzy. How necessary is it that I get a dizzy mounted TFI? I know RJM injection recommends it, but why?

Re: 351 FI swap dizzy question

I have no idea why RJM would suggest it when Ford made the recall and change to a remote mount.
    Keep the remote mount, many people in the EB world have swapped over. I have the harness and heat sink for it shelfed (for years :lmao)
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

thats what i thought I remembered, figure my 94 to 96 years had a remote mount. Nevertheless, I already went and gt the dizzy mounted one. Now I have two remotes and a dizzy mounted style dist.

Comment

The plugs are different aren't they..... I think they just use the distributor mounted one because there are more of them out there in junk yards.
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I always thought the dizzy mounted one on the 351's was more rare. Ive been looking off and on for years. I have two 94 351's and both have remote mounts

Comment

Working...
          X