Vortech supercharger install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortech supercharger install?

Anyone ever seen a install of one on a 351 in a EB..concern is the double pully setup and rad to fan clearance issues..

This one..shown not available but I have found them for sale . http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/...on.php?pvk=616

Thanks, Cary
    Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Re: Vortech supercharger install?

Haven't seen one on a bronco, but my buddy has a similar one on a chevy engine in a heep.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

If you are doing hood pins just cut the center out of the rad support and move it forward eliminating the hood latch like fungus did to use the explorer radiator.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Yes..this one was cut that way stock but its now going to have AC so need the room for the condenser..not counting coolers for trans and power steering and maybe oil..I do have the stock Lighting oil to water cooler , not sure how efficient it is.

Could move the motor back, firewall etc.. I guess, that I bet will open a can of worms......just so tight .. Blower would be so sweet!
        Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X