Rear seat rear bed mat cut outs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear seat rear bed mat cut outs?

Hi all Just got a 69 sport 3 weeks ago that is all stock and never had a back seat. I plan on putting a original back seat back in it. My question to you guys is if the rear seat sits directly on top of the rear mat or did they cut out little rectangles out for the seat brackets? Also they same question on the seat belts?
    Rear seat pics would be great.

Re: Rear seat rear bed mat cut outs?

I don't remember any cutouts in either the top mat or the thick rubber underlayment, other than the holes for the bolts. Been a LONG time since I looked at it, but that's what I remember.
    Same thing for the belts.

Can't get any pics for you, but someone should have some handy photos to give you a reference point.

Good luck. And welcome to the site! What's the general condition of your Bronco? What are you going to be doing with it?

Paul
    Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
    68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Just holes...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by House; 03-15-2011, 06:13 AM. Reason: Added Pic

Comment

Thank you,
        Well it was my wifes grandfathers and spent all of its life in AZ. Other than the flares it is stock. I plan to put some 31" or 32" tires on it and I think thats it. Will get used for camping,towing popup,and some light four wheeling. I don't have the heart to tear this one up.

Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 03-15-2011, 08:09 AM. Reason: Fixed Link

Comment

Nice looking Bronco! Welcome to the site.
          '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Cherry! Some stock steel wheels and hubcaps would like nice on that ole girl too! Welcome aboard.
            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Looks like it's in great shape. As the others said, just holes in the mats. I just sold the ribbed mat I had that sits in the bed and it too just had the holes.

Comment

Well actually Fungus232 thats the plan if I can find some original rims. I have
                the 5 original hub caps. Then maybe putting some 31x9.5 tires on them.

Comment

Nice rig Kevin, welcome to the board.
                  Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                  I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

We have some orig rims here that get used as rollers. just need something in trade to roll around on...Oh, and welcome!! nice stocker!
                    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 03-15-2011, 01:33 PM.
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Sounds good but someone want's the wheels on it. I can offer some machine work in trade. Maybe a nice billit Bronco licence plate frame, or Ford oval hitch plug?

Comment

Working...
                      X