new to the area/forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the area/forum...

just wanted to say Hello to everyone...long story short, moved to the area from SoCal a little over a year ago...have a 74 that got put in storage mid-teardown about four years ago and there it sat until last week...it's finally in my garage where it belongs, and ready to pick up where i left off.

i am planning to do a full restoration (with a very small amount of automotive skill, but i've got a bunch of good ideas and stuborn enough to keep working on it 'til its right)...got a wife and 2 small kids that are going to make this build interesting. i'm hoping this wil be a good place to ask questions of some of you guys that have already been through it, and get to know a few of you in the process.

looking forward to what's ahead...

Re: new to the area/forum...

welcome to the site. We need pics!!!!
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Welcome!! You are at the best place to ask all your questions. Let the fun begin!! Need a cage??

Comment

welcome

Comment

Another ORANGE one!

welcome aboard!
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

No, not another orange one.
            Just kidding. Welcome aboard, and ask away.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Welcome!! Ask away but ya better post up some pics or all the answers will be wrong!! just kidding.

Feel free to stop by Bronctoberfest on the 8th and meet a bunch of really cool people and see thier really cool Broncos!! We have a blast every year!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you out at Bronctoberfest, great times will be had.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Great times are always had a Bronctoberfest.

Make it a point to head on out!
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

thanks for all the responses...pictures will be forthcoming, i'll shoot for sooner rather than later (sometime next week).

Comment

Originally posted by CageDave View Post
                      Welcome!! You are at the best place to ask all your questions. Let the fun begin!! Need a cage??
                      CageDave...re: the cage, i have been working on a few ideas for the design recently, maybe when i get close to getting it all on paper you and i can get together and talk about it. thanks.

Comment

Welcome. You came to the right place for answers. It seems we have someone that has done everything from full stock restoration, to stupid people that cut up their Broncos
                        Last edited by Rockbronco67; 09-30-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                          Welcome. You came to the right place for answers. It seems we have someone that has done everything from full stock restoration, to stupid people that cut up their Broncos
                          Oooch....
                          69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Now I'm not the newest guy here. I've already found a lot of good info here.

Comment

Wheres Bronctoberfest anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X