York Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: York Air

ill get some pics tomorrow. if you can wait a week or two i can cut all the brackets out.
    75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

I just swapped a serpentine pulley/clutch onto a dual vbelt York. Somehow I lost the bolt and washer that holds the pulley on. Does anyone know if it is a special bolt/washer or is it just a simple bolt/washer. The serpentine pulley needs a longer bolt than the dual v
      Belt pulley. Just wondering if I can go to hardware store and purchase a
      longer bolt.

Does anyone have a pic of the serpentine van bracket installed on motor? I have the same bracket Pat crawlin68 has but mine is rigged
      Last edited by brocbronc; 10-15-2011, 07:15 PM.
      69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Where did you get the serp pulley and clutch?
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by GREMLIN View Post
          ill get some pics tomorrow. if you can wait a week or two i can cut all the brackets out.
          I can wait for that for sure! Thanks
          Leave No One Behind
          KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
            You can get a serpentine pulley clutch from any big rig parts store(ie: Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth)

As far as the bolt, it should just be a 3/8" NF bolt, probably grade 8 with a thick washer if you can find one.
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
              honestly.... I got it as parts in the back of a rig I purchased probably 6-7 years ago. It fits right onto the keyed shaft of the dual vbelt YORK..
              69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

I couldnt get pics to post.
                75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

sean, i have one in a box at home I think I got from Ryder fleet. Ill check the part number for you. Got it in Concord/

Comment

Kewl,,,,thanks!
                    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

air source #5030

Comment

Working...
                      X