351 Windsor tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 351 Windsor tech

I wouldn't think you'd have clearance issues, I built a 408 once with a Scat 9000 crank and it didn't require clearancing anything... I plan to build another one for my bronco once I collect all the parts.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

When I was looking at stroking the 5.0 the SCAT kits were the recommendation. Talk to the guys up at AD Performance. Real straight shooters and they'll get you whatever you want or custom make a "kit" for you with what you want/ need.
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I don't see why you couldn't use the summit crank. Odds are its made by the same factory as some other known brand. Also keep in mind that if you go with the stock rods and 302 piston option, you have to use dish style pistons. Or your comp ratio will be crazy high. I'd have to look it up again but I believe .030 21cc dish gives you 10:1. But all you'll have to do is scout major stroker kits to see what they run and mimic.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Working...
        X