Moab next fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab next fall

Well, the wife and I were talking about Moab last night, and we decided to look seriously about a trip there in late Sept. or early Oct. next year. We both love the place, and thought it would be good to get back there. I have only been on Hells Revenge, Moab Rim and Pritchett Canyon (well the first half that is), and was wondering if anyone had some don't miss recommendations for my next visit. I'm hoping for at least four days of wheeling, possibly five. So what's everyones opinion, and why.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

I can't tell you about any trials to take because I've never been there. BUT, it is definitely on the "to do" list this coming year. Maybe for the Bronco Event that is in May (I think).

Comment

I would love to make it for the May event, but the wife and I are heading to Glacier and around Idaho for a two week trip in June. Just don't think I could swing it then. The wife loves Moab, but this trip has been in the planning stages for too long to cancel. The last time I was there was in early Oct. and the weather was great, and the crowds were gone. It was a great time. If you do head out in May, you will have to give me a good trail report.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I was there with my RC buddies last sept. It was unbeliveable I can not wait to go back
        A little teaser

On the trails I was a pasenger with 5 other people and we were not there long enough to do more than the comp.
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Working...
        X