Tennessee trail report = death to bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earlybronco72
    For a nubee, you sure wheeled like an old pro. Must be the RC crawler that helped with that. I'll wheel with you anytime Randy. (end hijack)
    (hijack re-started) Thanks (end hijack)

fireman1749 Guns, Girls, water and 4x4's looks like my kind of place.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Man, you should have put the pic of the shooting at the end. The rest of the pics were a let down. Just kidding. That place looks like an awesome place to wheel. Wish it was closer to where I lived.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

You know Folsom lake has some cool rocks and water they allso let you wheel around there too! Once the springs are fixed in the motor home I would be up for a weekend there.
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

A motorhome in the rocks and water, no wonder the springs are broken
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Originally posted by highlander
            A motorhome in the rocks and water, no wonder the springs are broken
            Ain't you a funny guy!

Comment

What part of Folsom lake are you talking about? I know there's some rocks on Oak Point, past Granite bay. It used to be pretty good, Summer time wheelin, beers and bikini's. Last I heard the rangers weren't to happy when when we locked the hubs to play. The further you get from people ( up stream into the forks ) the less they seemed to care. That was a while ago (years). Winter can be fun out there too if your into mud but like I said it's been a while.
              Tony
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

There is light trails and a lot of rocks around the lake and it gets better around the north end of the lake. Nothing hard core just light fun I would say. and there is great spots for RC rock Crawling too.

Comment

It sounds like Oak Point, I'm going out there tommorrow (Saturday) with the wife. No bronco . Have to take the FJ.
                  Tony
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                  X