Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to run the Swamp Lake trail this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    Yikes! I knew that it didn't sound good, but wow! Nice carnage. So what is going back in it's place? How did the R & P look?
    The R & P looks good. I'll be sending this one back to Detroit to see if I have a chance at a warranty. If not I will probably buy an ARB.
    There is some good news, I got the valve body out of the C4 and the band is fine, the adjuster just came loose and dropped the struts. So I just need to get a gasket, some ATF, and a new adjusting nut and it should be good as new.
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

You blew the crap out of that detroit, totally different explosion than mine. I just ripped off all the small teeth on the side gears, yours completely imploded!

I did get mine warrantied but it took 3 or 4 months and I heard I was one of the VERY VERY FEW to ever get any warranty out of them.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Holy shit man... you know how to break stuff..

Aaron
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

any more pics? i am drooling. 2 year old son and a new one (now 11 weeks) and my bronco has been in the garage since cantina on the con 07. weak.

pics keep us out there!

more please.
          73 bronco

Comment

Working...
          X