Snow run...24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow run...24th

We are chatting about it, how about the 24th? and go play in the snow up at Iron Mtn Rd up to the gate at Silverfork. So.... Who's in and who also wants to camp and play on the 25th also? Hmmm, fire, grub, and Bronco bud's Plus the fun of 'wannabe wheelers' stuck we can pull out with 'old iron' rigs
    Post up!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

I'm in if I get exhaust re-routed !
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
      I'm in if I get exhaust re-routed !
      OK Tony, do it! or, excuses...
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Were is that??
        1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Hwy 50 at Sly Park Rd, just above Placerville CA
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Re: Snow run...24th

Think I can get in via North-South Rd from 88?
            70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

usually a lot of snow up there.. and a gate across iron mnt rd.

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I'm working on it, but I may have to go and visit my brother that weekend.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

can someone pm the directions?
                  1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Honestly I hate the cold. If I had a heater that worked it might be different. I do not want to freese, Sorry. I think I will go to the equader!
                    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I won't make it either. I took the week before off and plan on tearing down the bronco for the winter. Got to many things to do to it and I want some garage space back. Too many parts laying around.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Rick,

Let me see what I can do to get my truck back in one piece! Just moved into a new house so it's been a low priority!

Let's see...organize the house or fix the "Ronco" to go snow wheeling? Hmmm...???? Tag you later!!!

Lago Out!
                        72 Sport

Comment

Not to put a damper on things but,,,,,, Dont we need SNOW to go on a snow wheeling trip????Just wondering ???
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Ditto, we will see what happens in the few, might as well head up to Wentworth/con
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I took my kids up to South Lake Tahoe on Saturday the snow wasnt much to speak of, maybe 1-1.5' in the valley and around 3-4" at Echo Summit at best. The bummer is that the snow that was fresh and untouched had a hard 2" crust then was DRY powder underneath, nothing that would pack for a wheelin trip and the snow that had already been traveled on was iced back up and not much fun to drive, walk, or sled on.

If a trip goes on the 24th hope for more snow otherwise it may be a long drive getting to the good stuff further up the mountain.

Im hoping for more snow, wheelin trip or not we NEED it!
                              1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Working...
                              X