Rubicon Winter Photos from above

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Winter Photos from above

Hey guys, My uncle went flying over the Sierras and snapped off some photos thought you guys would like seeing them
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SonicDonkey; 01-24-2009, 11:52 AM.
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Re: Rubicon Winter Photos from above

The first few are of Loon, then Spider, Buck Island and (I think) Rockbound.
    Its cool to see from the air how close you are actually to Lake Tahoe seen in the back ground of one of the photos.

Justin
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

those are some great pics! I gotta get off this thing and put my bronco back to gether!!!!!!!
      73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
      77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
      70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

Beautiful pictures... Man I want to go wheeling!
        I knew that most of the 'con was pretty close to lake Tahoe but that actually shows it closer than I thought it was.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

very cool pics!!
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I was actually supprised to see that Loon wasnt completely froze over. Hopefully we get more snow from this storm.

Comment

I am in Tahoe now,,, and,,,,, dirt shrubs and pine cones... some snow around but very very little.... depressing.. Up on the summit bit more but nothing to get excited about..

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

AWESOME!
                What's he flying?
                Mark Harris
                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

A friend of his has his pilots licence, they rented this out of the Auburn Airport.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Cool pics thanks for sharing
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                    X