Safety Clinic at Hollister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Clinic at Hollister

Once again, I would like to announce that my club, Esprit de Four 4x4 club has the clinic date of May 16 and 17 at Hollister Hills. you can go to the website www.EspritDeFour.com and there will be a link to the clinic. There is also a little video of when Bay Area Backroads was there. If more information is needed reply here or Darell@GoBronco.com
    Thanks.
    '74 with 5.0 HO, Auto, 35's beadlocks, ARB's in front chromemoly axles, ARB in back with 35 spline Mosers, 411's, Discs on all 4. Cold Duck/Dana20's, Power leather seats, Custom Bumpers by Tad (my son) Inboard shocks. HSI 9500 winch, Onboard air, 2200watt inverter, ground lights.

Re: Safety Clinic at Hollister

Safety Clinic by Esprit De Four now has a new website www.4x4safety.com this is a whole lot easier to remember. Take a look. Dates are May 16-17 at Hollister Hills. Any questions, email me direct Darell@GoBronco.com
    '74 with 5.0 HO, Auto, 35's beadlocks, ARB's in front chromemoly axles, ARB in back with 35 spline Mosers, 411's, Discs on all 4. Cold Duck/Dana20's, Power leather seats, Custom Bumpers by Tad (my son) Inboard shocks. HSI 9500 winch, Onboard air, 2200watt inverter, ground lights.

Comment

Working...
    X