Knoxville 4/9/09 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knoxville 4/9/09 pics

we decided to leave town around noon on thursday. we were al jones'n to go out and wheel and since Hollister was closed for an AMA race we decided to hit up Knoxville. I didnt take any pictures of the shotgun shells but HOLY CRAP! i can see why they outlawed shooting out there. Heres a pirate4x4 link to what i MEAN. and as you can tell my friends with the Land Cruiser has done some WORK recently. all and all it was a great weekend. i will say that Knoxville gets a big fat vote from me to have a Bronco BBQ/Meet. Thanks again Brian for the info.

and the unwritten rule. Heres are the pics.
    Justin might be able to make demolition sexy but we make wheelin' even sexier!
    Attached Files
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Re: Knoxville 4/9/09 pics

So where is Knoxville, and not the one in Tenn.?
    Looks like you guys had a good time.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

its about 15 miles NE of lake berryessa. Take Knoxville road for about 32 miles past all the marinas, 8 water crossings and hang a left on Devilshead road. There was a trail that reminded me of the Con'.
      {o===o}
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Nice-Looks like you had a great time.
        Jack
        73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

[QUOTE=71BRONCO71;58259] Knoxville gets a big fat vote from me to have a Bronco BBQ/Meet. Thanks again Brian for the info.[QUOTE]

If you think the wheeling at Knooxville is worthy of a Bronco BBQ /Meet than you need to come to South Cow Mt. were the real wheeling is.
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

If you think the wheeling at Knooxville is worthy of a Bronco BBQ /Meet than you need to come to South Cow Mt. were the real wheeling is.[/QUOTE]

I second that. With all the work that's been done on Cow, you can go there and spend a day or two with plenty of wheeling. If you want to see carnage, hang around the "waterfall" for a few hours--there's bound to be some idiot in there tearing something up...Wait, that's me!
            Last edited by Stone Pony; 04-12-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know that place existed. I'd be game for checking it out some time. That's not even terribly far away.

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              I didnt take any pictures of the shotgun shells but HOLY CRAP! i can see why they outlawed shooting out there.
              I hate to see irresponsible shooters messing it up for everybody. I enjoy a little target practice when out camping, but I always clean up after myself, as do all of my friends who I shoot with. Its always the one bad apple that spoils the bunch isn't it...
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Most times, I return with more garbage than I generated myself. F'n pigs!
                70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

If you want to go you better go soon BLM is talking about locking it down. I is very remote from the Ukiah office. Should know more tonight
                  Brian
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Brian is right we had someone at your mendo club meeting tonight telling us about it and asking us what we think about it to. and it is pretty much happening because of the trash and money or lack of it.
                    72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

Nice pics!
                      Never been there.
                      Mark Harris
                      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                      X