Rubicon Springs 6-5-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Springs 6-5-09

Took the bronco for its first run with the EFI. Had a great trip event though there was some rain. Cadillac hill was slick coming back out on Sunday but it made it more fun. Here are some pics for those interested. http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/w...view=slideshow

Also here are some pics of the EFI mostly done. It runs great and the Taurus fan is awesome.

Enjoy
    Attached Files
    76 Bronco, EFI 302, Mog 404's, King CO's, 44"TSL's

Re: Rubicon Springs 6-5-09

great pics! I will be up there in 3 weeks. Cant wait!!!!
    Last edited by dblue351; 06-09-2009, 12:21 PM.
    WT 4x4
    91' One Ton Bronco
    1971 Bronco
    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

We are going back in two weeks also. Probably head in the afternoon of the 18th or morning of the 19th.

Comment

my bad, meant 3 weeks!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

pictures never do the Rubicon justice... I love the springs great place to camp..
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I definitely want to go check out the springs sometime. My buddies always bypassed it saying it wasn't worth it. Looks pretty cool to me!

BTW, your engine bay looks nice. Which AC pump is that you have on there?
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              I definitely want to go check out the springs sometime. My buddies always bypassed it saying it wasn't worth it. Looks pretty cool to me!

You cant bypass the springs if you are running through.. It is on the Tahoe side.. Maybe they didnt go as far?? It is the most beautiful part of the Rubicon i think..
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                You cant bypass the springs if you are running through.. It is on the Tahoe side.. Maybe they didnt go as far?? It is the most beautiful part of the Rubicon i think..
                I meant we never camped there. I remember going by there, and we did do the whole trail. They had something against camping there, probably because it was 10+ years ago when we were broke college students who camped as cheaply as possible.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

loved all the pics. it's been a while since i've camped there. i'm hoping to have mine ready for barrett in august.
                  6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Great pics!
                    Mark Harris
                    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Its the pump off the E-250 van. All the serp stuff is from that. I havnt had a chance to plumb the OBO yet. Thanks for the compliment, the whole project was a lot of fun.

Comment

I love the springs, we probably go in there 7-8 time a summer just for the weekend. Even when we do the whole trail we wheel all the way to the springs in one day. We have some great parties there. Kevin, the caretaker is fun to hang out with also. He is very knowledgeable on the history of the Rubicon and the Springs.

Comment

Working...
                        X